Puppy go home information
German Shepherd Breeders in Tennessee German Shepherd puppies for sale in Tennessee | Belgian Malinois Breeder
This page is to give you most of the information you will need to go home with your new puppy. Below is a list of the most important articles about House training, puppy proofing, poisnous foods and plants, etc. Also a list of frequently asked questions.
- Your puppy goes home with two sets of vaccines, the next set will be due in 3 weeks. The puppy gets a set of vaccines every 3 weeks until the age of 16 weeks. See article below about vaccines.
- Your puppy is currently on Pro Plan Sport all life stages 30/20. We suggest swapping them to Pro Plan Sport all life stages 26/16 at 6 months. We are currently feeding them twice per day and we give them about 2 cups each, some eat more, some eat a little less. You have to judge your puppy based on it's physical activity level if it needs a little more food. I am not one to follow the exact guidelines on the bag. I go by what the puppy looks like.
- Your puppy goes home with a leash and collar, toys and food. So, you have everything you need to get through the first few days with your new puppy.
- We include all your paperwork, shot records a copy of our contract as well as registration information and your microchip information in your puppy kit. Please register your microchip as soon as possible. So, if anything happens the contact information is correct.
- House Training info is below